• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
You gotta admire Jim White, unrelenting commitment to his job, trying his darnedest to make Danny Drinkwater going to Chelsea sound exciting. What a pro. Bit of a **** but still very professional.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You gotta admire Jim White, unrelenting commitment to his job, trying his darnedest to make Danny Drinkwater going to Chelsea sound exciting. What a pro. Bit of a **** but still very professional.

Is the girl with the big tits still on there?

Gursha

Guys small question, can a club give up the medical?
I mean... the guy is playing for france as we speak... why do we need to test him? i mean... he is fit if he is currently playing isnt he?
feels stupid " no time to get the deal done" .... why?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
When you support Arsenal and you are Dutch.

giphy.gif
At least you're not English.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wonder if Wenger is outside the stadium with a contract and a team of doctors.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Barca would be better off giving Monaco the Coutinho money and getting Lemar instead. Perfect Iniesta replacement. They still have a day left to do it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom