• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newchange

Still finding his feet but loving those slide rule passes with Auba latching on. Just need to realise we wont always have that kind of space in behind. So adjusting his game to be more aggressive in the final third will help

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Still finding his feet but loving those slide rule passes with Auba latching on. Just need to realise we wont always have that kind of space in behind. So adjusting his game to be more aggressive in the final third will help
Here is to hoping Laca joins him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Anyone else get the feeling he’s offside everytime he gets in behind? And then you see the replay, nope, clean through.

Felt that when he scored his latest, "oh its a shame mhki didn't release the ball soo--- wait that was onside"

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Having Mhki has certainly helped. Think if Lacazette was fit, he likely be benefiting from it too.

Biggest factor I think is still selling Giroud. Though I did like the old handsome bastard, our team simply had forgotten how to play with a striker that runs in behind and kept trying to make Lacazette play like Olivier.

Think next year we'll see us writing that style of play off much more.

Hope

Less
Absolutely Baffling that we spent 56million and we cant play our player due to ****ing BS rule.

Who dafaq made this rule. You buy you play. Thats it. ****ing baboons who created this rule

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Absolutely Baffling that we spent 56million and we cant play our player due to ****ing BS rule.

Who dafaq made this rule. You buy you play. Thats it. ****ing baboons who created this rule
Its not Baffling. The rule had always been there, we knew that before we signed him

scytheavatar

Established Member

Without the rule Dortmund would have demanded more money for Auba, we probably would have to pay an extra 10+ million to sign him. Something which I think our management would have never accepted.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Aubameyang said: “I know Alexandre Lacazette is back and I had scored twice already so I knew it would be good for his confidence.”

Arsène Wenger praised Aubameyang for his “generous” gesture.

The Arsenal boss said: “I like that. I think strikers who are generous is a rarity and when you see that you know it will make the team much better.”

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Got to be pleased with Auba, and he's had a stop start introduction what with not being eligible for EL & breaks for Internationals. Next season he'll be flying from the off. So pleased to finally have a top WC striker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom