• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Very poor game. Has been hit and miss, but mostly positive during his run of games. Hopefully a full preseason, solid tactics and some top top quality signings will help him shine next season.

Oh wait, Arteta.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Kinda surprised Miki’s thread is on the third page of this forum.

I think he’s low key been a revelation. Our form has masked how good he is IMO. He’s a fantastic technician, he’s quick, he has an eye for a pass and he can score goals. Not to mention he’s comfortable on both feet.

Bang unlucky his equaliser at Old Trafford was undone by the Belgian carpenter. It was a brilliant strike, he had a great game all round.

He has put in a couple of shockers (Spuds away springs to mind) but in the main he’s been a very successful signing. Can’t wait to see what he can produce in a full season for us. He’s at the peak of his powers so I have very high hopes.

Yeah agreed.. Was completely against getting him when we were first linked to him(with many embarrasing posts in that transfer thread to prove it), but I've been very pleased with what he's shown so far.. With a proper preseason and new motivation, I'm hoping we'll see the best version of Mkhi next season.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Overall I think he’s been a good signing and I’m glad we got rid of Alexis

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Very poor game. Has been hit and miss, but mostly positive during his run of games. Hopefully a full preseason, solid tactics and some top top quality signings will help him shine next season.

Oh wait, Arteta.
At 29, inconsistent -- save for a yearlong purple patch at BVB -- is just what he is as a player. That's why Mourinho wanted rid. Still quite useful -- especially given Özil also blows hot and cold -- as we can just trot the in-form guy out, and he's positionally flexible enough to play alongside Özil when need be. Very tidy return for a want-away Alexis with 6 months remaining on his deal.

Jojoba

He is not as smooth in the ball like Özil in that final 3rd, but he makes up for it with his shooting, lively style of play etc. Hope he improves his smoothness on th ball for next season.
But i rate attacking midfielders like him more..

Jae

He had a bad game against Huddersfield and now he's bench material? He's been comfortably one of our best players since we signed him and he's looked head and shoulders above Özil who has done nothing for us this year.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
He had a bad game against Huddersfield and now he's bench material? He's been comfortably one of our best players since we signed him and he's looked head and shoulders above Özil who has done nothing for us this year.

Which isn't saying much lol.

If he was so good united wouldn't have let him go

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

:lol::lol::lol:

What kind of logic is this?
If Salah was good enough Chelsea wouldn't have let him go, if Robben was good enough Real Madrid wouldn't have let him go, etc?

Not all players suit all systems, squads, tactics, and coaches.

I personally liked what I saw from Mkhitaryan. He's a baller and we were definitely lacking them since Santi fell.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
:lol::lol::lol:

What kind of logic is this?
If Salah was good enough Chelsea wouldn't have let him go, if Robben was good enough Real Madrid wouldn't have let him go, etc?

Not all players suit all systems, squads, tactics, and coaches.

I personally liked what I saw from Mkhitaryan. He's a baller and we were definitely lacking them since Santi fell.

Hahahaha nice try but Mkhi is the finished product. Those two were youngsters who developed later into world beaters. And only left because they couldn't break into a world class Chelsea side

MkhiMagic

Which isn't saying much lol.

Or maybe he wanted to leave a dinosaur manager and play football again? Mourinho has said several times that any player who wants to leave is welcome to do so. Mkhitaryan phoned it in after 2 months this season and was looking for a way out. It’s like you’ve never watched United play under Mourinho before. Even most of their fans have realized it’s his tactics rather than the quality of their attackers.

TheArsenalis

Or maybe he wanted to leave a dinosaur manager and play football again? Mourinho has said several times that any player who wants to leave is welcome to do so. Mkhitaryan phoned it in after 2 months this season and was looking for a way out. It’s like you’ve never watched United play under Mourinho before. Even most of their fans have realized it’s his tactics rather than the quality of their attackers.
Or maybe he is lazy and not prepared to work hard enough.

CanadianGooner1608

Or maybe he is lazy and not prepared to work hard enough.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but since we swapped him for Sanchez, didn't he get more goals+assists than Sanchez? That, despite being hurt for about a month while Sanchez kept playing.
Wasn't Sanchez supposed to be our ace prior to this player exchange?

I'd say he had a positive influence on the team. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him next season. He's a really good asset, and can't wait to see him and Auba once they have completely re-established their telepathic link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom