• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Gazidis

KROENKE SUCKS

Happened quite a while ago tbf:

Why do these journalists keep saying Law is Wenger's man? Transfer negotiations were handled by Gazidis. When Gazidis left his job he gave it to Law. Sounds like it was Gaz's call. Transfer/contraxt negotiations were never in Wenger's purview to begin with. Wenger looks like he can't stand sitting next to Law in that pic. Is that the only pic they could find of the two sitting together?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why do these journalists keep saying Law is Wenger's man? Transfer negotiations were handled by Gazidis. When Gazidis left his job he gave it to Law. Sounds like it was Gaz's call. Transfer/contraxt negotiations were never in Wenger's purview to begin with. Wenger looks like he can't stand sitting next to Law in that pic. Is that the only pic they could find of the two sitting together?
**** Law was in charge of transfer negotiations. The rest is your speculation.

IslingtonBornandbred

Article on Baldy from the Guardian. Have never heard the Özil story before.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...el-arteta-new-manager-wenger?CMP=share_btn_tw

Article reads like a Gazidis PR piece...I thought Wenger got Özil after Özil made a promise to Wenger that he'd contact him if he needed another club. At least that's what Özil says in his book " Suddenly I had to act for the sake of my career. It was not easy for me at the beginning, but I chose to call a number, which I had in my mobile phone since 2010. ‘Mr. Wenger,’ I said. ‘I promised to contact you first if there was the possibility that I would look for another club. Now that time has arrived."

Gazidis the silly bald bastard.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Article reads like a Gazidis PR piece...I thought Wenger got Özil after Özil made a promise to Wenger that he'd contact him if he needed another club. At least that's what Özil says in his book " Suddenly I had to act for the sake of my career. It was not easy for me at the beginning, but I chose to call a number, which I had in my mobile phone since 2010. ‘Mr. Wenger,’ I said. ‘I promised to contact you first if there was the possibility that I would look for another club. Now that time has arrived."

He's so ****ing incompetent that even in the puff pieces he puts out in the press, he keeps **** like how he was responsible for Stats DNA as if that would impress anyone. :lol::lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Interesting , so he is Stats DNA man . Elneny , Lucas and Mustafi . It all makes sense now .

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

That's what I thought as well. I'm sure I've read about the Özil signing countless times and nowhere was Gazidis ever mentioned.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom