• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | August 12th, 2018 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

c00lguy

Normally when a new manager and new players come in to a club, said club goes on a strong winning run because of the lift and boost in confidence it gives them.

Glad Torreira is proving me right when I said we should have signed Kanté instead of Xhaka but I was forced out of the forum for few days and got multiple death threats and was told I knew nothing.

Again and again I'm proven right on almost everything when it comes to Arsenal.

blaze_of_glory

Normally when a new manager and new players come in to a club, said club goes on a strong winning run because of the lift and boost in confidence it gives them.
Not really. Look how long its taken Klopp at Liverpool. They were **** for two years.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
In defense of some of our players I think they're severely lacking form, if they perform as poorly in 4-6 weeks from now then it's something else.

I'm prepared to reserve my judgement until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom