• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | August 18, 2018 17:30 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
wenger got criticised for being too idealistic

but was he? we never tried to play it out like this or press high....was it because he knew we were too **** to?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I just dont get why we have such a lack of pace & raw athleticism in the team. We are an underdog but set up like a Barce team full of world class players.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Came in late? He was there a week or so after Emery.
I think it was later than that. By the time this guy is gonna find a balanced first 11, we'll be in relegation zone.
Play both Laca and Auba and keep the middle as compact as possible. It's not supposed to be rocket science.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Say what’s you want about El Neny, but when he’s on the the pitch, he reads those through balls better, and would have been protecting the vacated right back spot. Xhaka and Gwen, not so much.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
FFS Auba. A sitter. Absolute sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom