• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Nagelsmann is a great coach but f*ck me he's a weird looking guy. He's dressed like a sh*t magician.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tagliafico just scored THE goal of the Champions League season already.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I really don't get why City fans still boo the CL anthem. They want to win it, right? They want to be a European and CL stalwart? Booing the anthem doesn't really seem to fit with that vision. You can't have a grudge against a competition you desperately want to win, it's just silly.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I really don't get why City fans still boo the CL anthem. They want to win it, right? They want to be a European and CL stalwart? Booing the anthem doesn't really seem to fit with that vision. You can't have a grudge against a competition you desperately want to win, it's just silly.
What the **** is that about?

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
If Gabriel Jesus doesn't go to Halloween parties as Will Smith from Independence Day then he's not living his best life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom