• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal v FC Vorskla Poltava | September 20, 2018 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
The team we put out, the subs we brought on, full control of the game and still we end up conceding two against a poverty side like that? ****ing hell, man. Brilliant finishes, to be fair to them though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's either we have s**t players in defense or they not getting used to the system they always seem to lose focus late in the game

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

But he receives death threats!

I miss Gdeep.

When's GDeep coming back? He never gave me his phone number despite him promising. :(

With THunter and Jury both nowhere to be seen, and Hydro likely to be forced away because of the death threats we're really short on quality posters at this moment. There's like 3/4 of us trying to carry this place but it's difficult.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I hope not, he can't even control ball properly without 4 touches. Goal or not Nketiah should have got minutes instead of him.
I am in agreement. Nketiah has been severely unlucky so far to continue missing out, while Welbeck stumbles his way through games with nothing but his work-rate, which I do appreciate at the very least.

On the other hand, Welbz did score. I'd rather he be on goalscoring form if he's gonna get minutes so that's a plus.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I hope not, he can't even control ball properly without 4 touches. Goal or not Nketiah should have got minutes instead of him.

Welbeck currently preventing Nketiah getting minutes and if Elneny gets minutes ahead of AMN when he is back, in done with the Europa till the knock outs.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
When's GDeep coming back? He never gave me his phone number despite him promising. :(

With THunter and Jury both nowhere to be seen, and Hydro likely to be forced away because of the death threats we're really short on quality posters at this moment. There's like 3/4 of us trying to carry this place but it's difficult.
How are you carrying the forum? Most of us are here inspite of you.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He's not Wenger, tbf. From what I've seen of him thus far, he doesn't work in such an obtuse way. How much more comfortable Leno was on the ball then Cech was obvious and I think he'll stay in.

Nah no chance Leno starts in goal against Everton, I think Emery is waiting for a very bad performance from Cech in order to have a reason to drop him.

Reactions: Jae

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
expecting beatiny Everton 4-1, 3-1 clean sheet are overrated anyway just keep winning

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Gdeep I think won't be coming back. THunter is one I miss a lot, good banter.

Shame we're stuck with a much lesser version of Gangadeep and the Caravan Man.

...Gangadeep and the Caravan man would be an awesome collab album between the two tbf.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The team we put out, the subs we brought on, full control of the game and still we end up conceding two against a poverty side like that? ****ing hell, man. Brilliant finishes, to be fair to them though.
Definitely makes you shake your head.

GoonerBoy19

Leno was very calm and was good at passing, we will see more of him in Carabao and FA cup. Lich was short of match fitness, almost got burnt out by 70th min.

We don't have a substitute for Torreira, Guendozi is more backup for Xhaka or Ramsey. Elneny is not good enough for Arsenal even as a backup.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Gdeep I think won't be coming back. THunter is one I miss a lot, good banter.

Shame we're stuck with a much lesser version of Gangadeep and the Caravan Man.

...Gangadeep and the Caravan man would be an awesome collab album between the two tbf.

He's disappeared for a while a few times, he always comes back. I have faith.

THunter only likes transfer seasons.

The two of them were the Ali and Frazier of this forum in their prime.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A good win. We're getting better going forward in patches but still defensively suspect. The empty seats and non existent atmosphere was a bit of a surprise given the much heralded new era but this should keep Kroenke on his toes! Onwards and upwards Gunners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom