• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Everton | September 23rd | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The 21st night of September?
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away

*edit* - Hadn’t seen the other replies before I posted this :lol:
Who are the pretenders . . are they a tribute band :)

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Some interesting posts on here. People getting upset about Theo celebrating a goal he hasn’t scored yet or celebrated.

Wasn’t there a report about him clearing out his locker late at night, all alone, in the dark, shoving stuff into a bin bag, unceremoniously . . . nobody to say goodbye, good luck, or wish him well. :(:eek:ops::(:eek:ops:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Please stop, I appreciate the thought but I pulled out the running to be a mod a long time ago.
potential-quote-4-picture-quote-1.jpg

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I hope those words don't come back to haunt you!

Well, he's exaggerating obviously, but Richarlison hasn't impressed me either. The talent is there, but normally I don't expect him to put a blinder against us. Not to mention that after that ****show of a red card he got, missing two PL games in the process, he may not even start the game or have good confidence.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Everyone is mentioning Richarlison as the main player to worry about but I think Bernard who came on for his debut against West Ham looked really impressive last week. He’s expected to start against us.

I remember we were linked with Bernard when he was at Shakhtar a few years ago. Very tidy player and good on the ball, I think he’ll prove to be an excellent signing for Everton especially on a free transfer. I think he’ll cause us a few problems tomorrow.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Some interesting posts on here. People getting upset about Theo celebrating a goal he hasn’t scored yet or celebrated.

Wasn’t there a report about him clearing out his locker late at night, all alone, in the dark, shoving stuff into a bin bag, unceremoniously . . . nobody to say goodbye, good luck, or wish him well. :(:eek:ops::(:eek:ops:
I know that story. Arsène was there, everytime Theo tried to put the lights on he turned them off.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I’ve nothing against Theo. There’s no doubt for me he did what he could for the team whenever he was on the pitch. It’s not his fault Wenger persisted with him for so long even though he’s a one trick pony..

I’m expecting a difficult match today. If they can get going they’ll be a dangerous side. Not unlike us.

Not exactly sure what line-up we’ll see but I’m expecting Ramsey in the mix which is a shame for me. Shouldn’t be playing a lad that not only disrupts our play on the pitch but is also in the last year of his deal.

What I want:

Leno

Bellerin Mustafi Sokratis Nacho

Torreira Xhaka

Iwobi Özil Auba

Laca
What we’ll get:

Cech

Bellerin Mustafi Sokratis Monreal

Gwendoozi Xhaka

Özil Ramsey Auba

Laca​

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We did what we needed to do last couple of games: win them all.

This one is at the Emirates. Don't care about squad cost, I want a convincing performance and beat them comfortably.

TheArsenalis

Well, he's exaggerating obviously, but Richarlison hasn't impressed me either. The talent is there, but normally I don't expect him to put a blinder against us. Not to mention that after that ****show of a red card he got, missing two PL games in the process, he may not even start the game or have good confidence.
Arsenal been a pick me up team for struggling oposition. Under wenger anyway.

IslingtonBornandbred

Probably part of the ‘Arséne controlled absolutely everything’ narrative.

You can be fu*king relentless sometimes :lol:

It's not even up for debate that Arsène Wenger, the manager who arrived in 1996 and changed minute details and even advised the player's how to chew their food in a certain way and how to stir sugar into the tea didn't control everything football related. Yes, he may not have been the water carrier or collected player distance covered stats himself, but as manager of the football club he had ultimate control over everything football related, that includes training, transfers, scouting, how the academy plays etc.

I can't believe you continue to make comments like that to be fair. Players weren't allowed to wear trainers indoors and had to wear flip-flops because of Wenger, he was instrumental in the positioning of a bloody water fountain in the gardens of the training ground, but here we are again trying to say he didn't control everything (within reason). It's baffling because he gets a lot of credit for the changes he did make but saying it's a fantasy narrative, we might as well not credit Wenger for any of the diet changes or changes in training methods in the 90's because it's just a narrative.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

well, they did have to replace him with half a dozen people...so that may be true.
Is that true? Haven’t actually done a full personnel tally since Arsène left, but think there must be as many gone as have arrived. Even Usmanov’s sold his 30% shares and Gazidis out.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

You can be fu*king relentless sometimes :lol:

It's not even up for debate that Arséne Wenger, the manager who arrived in 1996 and changed minute details and even advised the player's how to chew their food in a certain way and how to stir sugar into the tea didn't control everything football related. Yes, he may not have been the water carrier or collected player distance covered stats himself, but as manager of the football club he had ultimate control over everything football related, that includes training, transfers, scouting, how the academy plays etc.

I can't believe you continue to make comments like that to be fair. Players weren't allowed to wear trainers indoors and had to wear flip-flops because of Wenger, he was instrumental in the positioning of a bloody water fountain in the gardens of the training ground, but here we are again trying to say he didn't control everything (within reason). It's baffling because he gets a lot of credit for the changes he did make but saying it's a fantasy narrative, we might as well not credit Wenger for any of the diet changes or changes in training methods in the 90's because it's just a narrative.
Just joshing with you bro . . . you’re like a coiled spring, it gets you every time.

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
Is that true? Haven’t actually done a full personnel tally since Arséne left, but think there must be as many gone as have arrived. Even Usmanov’s sold his 30% shares and Gazidis out.

I meant compare Arsenal of the poverty years pre-Özil and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom