• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Que pasa hombre? He did great for saint-etienne and Dortmund on the right before he started playing centre forward again. If anything, what we are doing with him on the left is the weirdest position yet in Auba's career.
Tis is not France nor Germany he is not an inverted winger IMO.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Well, that was a performance worth 350k/w. I thought he was the only player that showed quality on the ball today and his passing wa on point throughout the game.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I though ha had a good game today, I like that he was more free in second half when we imposed our football more, he appeared on both the left and the right and as we all now he is very clinical.

Emery wants to be more effective, he is not so much about volume, he wants you to take your chances. And he takes them.

We have a very effective bunch of players upfront, 4 of them can produce double figures in both goals and assists under the right circunstances.

We look under the right circunstances.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
His no. of touches per game has dropped significantly compared to previous seasons. He like Aubameyang is finding it extremely difficult to get involved in games. There's no way you can play both Ramsey and Özil together in this setup. Just doesn't work. Took his goal well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom