• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | November 3rd | KO: 17:30pm GMT|BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
A draw would be fine, just can’t lose this. I feel confident though, think we’ll win.

Stannis

Leno
Bellerin - Sokratis - Holding - Monreal
Torreira - Xhaka
Iwobi - Özil - Aubameyang
Lacazette
Team picks itself if the full backs are fit.

That’s our best 11 , hope we can get it onto the pitch, will give us some hope

CanadianGooner1608

What I want to see is hunger. The will to win. Aside from that, the result wont matter much to me.
That said...
I want LFC to piss their pants. That and that alone will show me how far we've come. Don't let them bully us with their pace, threaten them in front of the goal. Don't let feel for one second that they can relax, run them into exhaustion, and the game is ours.
LFC can't go full throttle for 90 minutes, when they tire, we strike and we strike hard. I have a feeling that's the key to victory.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Might put some serious money on a Liverpool win, they should be favourites but maybe them being away might give me decent odds? I may have 4 figures to play with, 5 figures might be a bit too risky even though I'm almost certain Liverpool are winning thsi.

4 figures = 1000 Turkish Lira?

Liverpool are roughly 2/1 for this game.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Might put some serious money on a Liverpool win, they should be favourites but maybe them being away might give me decent odds? I may have 4 figures to play with, 5 figures might be a bit too risky even though I'm almost certain Liverpool are winning thsi.

You are betting against us?

Wtf?

Jae

I think we have to go at them and try and play them at their own game, overrun them in midfield and make sure they don't have a chance to get anywhere near our back 4, because if they do it's game over.

Get an early goal against these and they will roll over.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Ramsey needs to start this. He's the kind of player who will thrive against Liverpool.
Same goes for Danny Welbeck. We need our athletes on the pitch.

because...
What I want to see is hunger. The will to win. Aside from that, the result wont matter much to me.
That said...
I want LFC to piss their pants. That and that alone will show me how far we've come. Don't let them bully us with their pace, threaten them in front of the goal. Don't let feel for one second that they can relax, run them into exhaustion, and the game is ours.
LFC can't go full throttle for 90 minutes, when they tire, we strike and we strike hard. I have a feeling that's the key to victory.
On the money man. We have a chance if we plan to play this way

Mraven

Ramsey needs to start this. He's the kind of player who will thrive against Liverpool.

Completely agree. We need to to control the midfield with Xhaka Torreira and Ramsey. This is not the sort of game where we can afford the luxury of starting both Aubameyang and Lacazette. Let Laca start and put Aubameyang on the left if we need a goal in the 2nd half

You'd think Bellerin and Monreal are the Spanish equivalent of Cafu and Carlos judging by some of the posts on here the last few days. I doubt the result will be that different with or without them.
Disagree. Most of our goals this season have come from the wings with the two giving assists or pre-assists!

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Feel like we’d be lucky to get a draw here.
0-2 Liverpool (Mané 10’, Firmino 44’)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom