• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hopefully that's the LvL from Bayern now.
Close games against Ajax and chanceless against City, Juve, PSG and Barca.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Thank **** Bayern won the group, knowing the luck of Pool and Sp**s one of them would have been drawn against Ajax. At least Bayern now have time to sack that clown Kovac and bring in Mister Wenger to sort the mess out and getting them firing.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

n7pwedm.jpeg

Muller playing a different sport here, hope he gets a lenghty suspension (would have been waved play on in the premier league).

Tir Na Nog

n7pwedm.jpeg

Muller playing a different sport here, hope he gets a lenghty suspension (would have been waved play on in the premier league).

It wasn't intentional tbf, thought he was unlucky to get a straight red. It was an unfortunate incident.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It wasn't intentional tbf, thought he was unlucky to get a straight red. It was an unfortunate incident.
Its called dangerous play wtf is he doing with his leg so high so close to an opponent. He literally scraped along his head. “Unlucky”

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Its called dangerous play wtf is he doing with his leg so high so close to an opponent.

Because Müller haven't known that there is a player next to him. He just lucked at the ball, wanted to control in the air and then his foot hit Tagliafico...

I hate Müller, but he isn't known for dirty fouls like this.

Tir Na Nog

Its called dangerous play wtf is he doing with his leg so high so close to an opponent. He literally scraped along his head. “Unlucky”

He was trying to control the ball in mid-air but was unlucky that Tagliafaco was there and caught him the way he did. There was absolutely no intention whatsoever. Ibra has taken the ball out of the air like that plenty of times and has been applauded for the skill involved. Muller was literally trying to do the same thing but accidentally caught a player doing it. A straight red is extremely harsh. It's like saying if a player misjudges an overhead kick and connects with a player instead of the ball, that they should be shown a straight red for "dangerous play"? I think we need common sense here.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Thank **** Bayern won the group, knowing the luck of Pool and Sp**s one of them would have been drawn against Ajax. At least Bayern now have time to sack that clown Kovac and bring in Mister Wenger to sort the mess out and getting them firing.

Most of Bayern's players are past their peak and they're old.Need big change on summer.

He was trying to control the ball in mid-air but was unlucky that Tagliafaco was there and caught him the way he did. There was absolutely no intention whatsoever. Ibra has taken the ball out of the air like that plenty of times and has been applauded for the skill involved. Muller was literally trying to do the same thing but accidentally caught a player doing it. A straight red is extremely harsh. It's like saying if a player misjudges an overhead kick and connects with a player instead of the ball, that they should be shown a straight red for "dangerous play"? I think we need common sense here.

:rofl:mate he almost kick his head off the guys neck. A straight red is the only thing he deserved. I don't get this "he didn't see it so no foul"-thing. He's a professional football player and should be aware of his position on the pitch. Imagine what a sport this will be if you can do everything you want just by not looking at your opponent.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
City v schalka
AM v Juventus
United v PSG
Sp**s v Dortmund
Lyonnais v Barca
Roma v Porto
Ajax v Real
Pool v Bayern

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man city Vs Schalke
Manutd Vs PSG
Sp**s Vs Dortmund
Juve Vs A.madrid
OL Vs Barcelona
Roma Vs Porto
Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich
Ajax Vs Real Madrid

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Bayern get thier s**t together Liverpool ard getting out Manutd Sp**s are out too.
Prediction Man City Juve PSG Dortmund Barca Porto Real Madrid And bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom