• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nelson has really impressed me, he’s actually played well and this is Man City we’re talking about.

Need to see a little more but I’m close to saying he’s a Wilshere level prospect.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ffs red card for Ajax, only just got level 5 minutes ago. Bayern will run away with it now.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wonder which club will buy Onana, he’s becoming too good for Ajax now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A Valencia win and a Liverpool win might just see Mourinho off.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Nelson looks great. United with 3 very expensive players losing to Valencia, nice.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nelson has really impressed me, he’s actually played well and this is Man City we’re talking about.

Need to see a little more but I’m close to saying he’s a Wilshere level prospect.
Pretty much immediately after I posted this City killed the game off and Nelson’s teammates have taken to their usual poor decision making basically freezing him out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom