• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Alexis was our best player after RVP. He was a real attacker full of intensity, if some of our current players had the same drive we'd actually win more away games.

A lot of Arsenal fans hated him cos he was frustrated all the time here but I would be too if I was playing with a bunch of incompetent softies. You guys prefer players like Koscielny who get put in headlocks in European finals and cry when things go badly.

Totally agree sanchez was our best player after rvp. Also very much agree that sanchez was frustrated and was probably sold a lie much as we were about this stack of cash arsenal had to buy whom they wanted. Alexis was sensational the majority of his time here and if the team had his hunger then things would be very different. But we have to remember that sanchez was very prone to going missing in big games, the stuffing by bayern comes to mind.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I detested Sanchez in his final season here. Brilliant for 18 months before becoming self-centred. Also a liability at times due to his hisk-risk game. His brain farts often put our midfield and defence under a lot of pressure. Glad we sold him when we did and 100% would not want him back. Auba and Mkhi>>>Sanchez and his strops.

say yes

forum master baiter
Last edited:

Lots of places in Botswana having great success getting the Wild Dog population back up to safe numbers. Thought I'd share that as a silver lining...

The wild dogs are my favorite animal, I still remember when I saw first some show about them. Just incredible creatures. Good to hear, I hope I will be able to see them with the bare eye one day! :)

Goonerfan

People trashing Özil in this thread. Here you ****ing go. This is Özil. No touches with no service, but when he does get it, it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom