• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s win the CL it’s game over, you can’t recover from it.

It’ll be like an asteroid hitting planet earth and destroying our way of life, throwing us back to the dark times.

Except in this case, the asteroid wipes out all life on Earth save for Sp*rs & their fans who continue to celebrate their win over the Emirates ashes.

Even in death, Arsenal can't catch a break :lol:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Having Chelsea as the first London side to win the CL was bad enough, to have Sp**s as the second would be unconscionable...

Still kills me to this day. We should have been the first London club to win the CL. 2006 was heartbreak, but 2004 was even worse for me. That should have been our year. Wayne fckin Bridge of all people. Will never get over that 2nd leg. Wenger's biggest failure imo.

Yeah even us winning it later won't completely erase that L, they would still have won it before us.. It just can't happen.

04 is definitely the worst, Wenger was too cowardly in that tie, we should have easily beaten Chelsea over 2 games.. Would have been favourites to win it all after that and maybe Mourinho never happens either.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Yeah even us winning it later won't completely erase that L, they would still have won it before us.. It just can't happen.

04 is definitely the worst, Wenger was too cowardly in that tie, we should have easily beaten Chelsea over 2 games.. Would have been favourites to win it all after that and maybe Mourinho never happens either.

Wenger should've binned Pat Rice as assistant for that tie & brought in George Graham, the man knew how to win crunch European ties.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Sp**s win the CL it’s game over, you can’t recover from it.

It’ll be like an asteroid hitting planet earth and destroying our way of life, throwing us back to the dark times.
You were hoping Sp**s won tonight. :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I still have (very slight) reservations about this Ajax team. Granted it's a few years on but they completely shut down against United having looked outstanding getting to the final.

Ajax were fantastic in the last two rounds but Juve and Real don't look a patch on recent years. Extremely close tie.
Ajax made Bayern, Real, and Juve look like farmers at times, Sp**s without Kane, and 1/2 without Son, Dutch FA planning to cancel a gameweek to give Ajax more time to prepare for Sp**s. Madrid away scared me, Juve away made me lose feeling in my legs but Sp**s? Ha.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Ajax made Bayern, Real, and Juve look like farmers at times, Sp**s without Kane, and 1/2 without Son, Dutch FA planning to cancel a gameweek to give Ajax more time to prepare for Sp**s. Madrid away scared me, Juve away made me lose feeling in my legs but Sp**s? Ha.

And people on here continually told me that Ajax would rip United apart and how did that turn out?

Ajax have been impressive but to just consider this a walkover for Ajax because they beat under performing teams is shortsighted. It's a close tie.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

And people on here continually told me that Ajax would rip United apart and how did that turn out?

Ajax have been impressive but to just consider this a walkover for Ajax because they beat under performing teams is shortsighted. It's a close tie.
Are you talking about two years ago? I’m sure 2 years ago people didn’t back liverpool to beat barca but today they do. It’s a new world out there, only one thing is still the same. Sp**s will always disappoint you.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
As much as VAR is a huge improvement to the game it truly does rip it out of you when the 'investigation' doesn't go your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom