• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,406

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Anyone know why he is out on loan, what happened at Monaco?

Considering there current position in the league why is he not there? Or is he on wages they need help with?

He's made 10 appearances for Leicester, if its a high fee for him his time at Monaco does worry me a bit.

Hard to say. It was a strange thing -- basically a swap loan. Leicester loaned Adrien Silva to Monaco at the same time they took Tielemans on loan. Maybe it was just a tactical thing for Monaco. But neither loan had an option to make it permanent.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Hard to say. It was a strange thing -- basically a swap loan. Leicester loaned Adrien Silva to Monaco at the same time they took Tielemans on loan. Maybe it was just a tactical thing for Monaco. But neither loan had an option to make it permanent.

Quite interesting how Monaco got him for €25mil and the quotes are now at £40mil after 10 games at Leicester and an awful start to the season at Monaco.

ChefMan21

I don't know that they don't DO data analysis properly. They have clients all over the world who use StatDNA. Arsenal's problem has been that they don't seem to USE it properly.
Dinosaurs in the club? Wenger never really seemed to buy into it.

The irony behind that was that Wenger was regarded by many as the great innovator when he first joined the club and was regarded by many as behind the times when he left.

Let's play Aubamawang

I would be quite happy if we blew all our budget on Tielemans and van de Beek to replace Xhaka and Ramsey. Then anything generated on player sales could go towards a CB. Other positions, we should try promoting from within. For all we know, we could have the next Ashley Cole just waiting for a chance.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Now we have people that is all about scouting and buying southamerican players, it would be interesting to see what happens.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Even though on a budget, im excited by what will happen this summer.

Emery further laying his print.

I'll be excited about what will happen if we get CL again. I feel if we fail to do that we'll hear ****ty excuses about why we couldn't get the players we want.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, not likely. The only way that happens is if we sell one of the two strikers he has and he’s worse than both of them so it wouldn’t make any sense.
All opinions but I'd say he is better than both. I would love Emery to revert to an old school 442
Dembele Lacazette
Aubameyang Torreira Vieira Ljungberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom