• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just whacked a bet on two English European finals.

Mustafi-e1479119782730-780x439.jpg

GunnerUK

You can truly see how far we’re off what Liverpool are at the present. And even question was we as good as this in the past.

Henry, Bergkamp, Peris, Campbell were they anywhere near this level in the early 00’s

You really do question it.?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Full damn credit to Liverpool for that one. Not nearly as surprised that they could score four as I was they were able to keep Barcelona from scoring one. Magnificent defensive performance. Well organized. Rarely gave Barcelona a chance and when it looked like they might get one Van Dijk stepped in and made a play. He bossed the game. Co-Man of the Match with Wijnaldum for me. Brilliant job on both ends from the latter in what could have been a tough situation.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Lot of salty tears. Are most of u who writes here from England, and therefore hate Liverpool? Or do you just prefer Barcelona

I think any English team that isnt Arsenal is going to get a negative reaction from me in this competition.

I dont support any of them, unless there is no other option left.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I wonder what we can do to close the gap this summer. Our chance to get into top4 was there for taking this season. Feels like if we are not careful this summer the gap will grow bigger between us and other top6 and more worryingly it might also grow closer between us and Everton and Leicester.

We need to be extremely precisive in everything we do next summer!
Nothing we can do with a coach like Emery and Kroenke as owner.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I was thinking that earlier. They're bottom 6 material without him. Truly, royally fvcked.

They are buying De Jong and De ligt, might get Griezmann too.. Messi still has another few years left in him and by the time he goes they'll most likely be in good shape. They are lucky every player dreams of playing for them, so they'll always attract the best of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom