• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,232

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nothing to do with fanboying. Problem is the two defensive midfielders are basically non-existant. Which means you need one of the best 10's in the world, though not lately, having to run and tackle.
None of it makes any sense, just happy that Auba and Laca knows how to score tbh.
Look, no offence but.... **** Özil. He did **** all tonight and he got subbed. People should be used to that by now.

blaze_of_glory

Look, no offence but.... **** Özil. He did **** all tonight and he got subbed. People should be used to that by now.
aowgwumqv8x21.jpg

Job done then off to rest up.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I dont even know who Id prefer in the final tbh. German teams scare me. At least we know we're familiar with Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom