• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,406

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Anyone want Hamez?

Haven't seen any links to Arsenal lately, but if Emery and the gang wants him, why not? People get enamored with the "next big thing" and are quick to discard guys who have been around awhile, but the fact is that James is only 27 years old. He's just in the prime of his career. I think it's highly unlikely that the financial end of this would work for Arsenal, but if it did I see no reason to be against it. He could create a ton of chances, would be a big improvement on Arsenal's dreadful free kick taking and can be a force both inside and outside the box.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
He's the real deal and exactly the type of player I would like Arsenal to sign for attacking threat from midfield, still very young and very raw, if he's any how attainable, I think Arsenal should sign.
Exactly, this is the type of player we should sign.

It’s a disgrace that people here never rate this type of players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom