• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
PEA has been appalling..the work player on the pitch by absolutely miles

imagine not showing up at all to a final like this

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This is an absolute travesty. Sack the majority, promote Ljunberg & the reserves.

I doubt the performances will be worse.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Been relying on Auba and Laca to bail us out all year since our play is just going wide and putting in bad crosses. Gonna need those two to do it again here or we're done.
Get rid of them both for 70m if thats the reported fees. Bin Koscielny. And just rebuild. Accept we are where we are and rebuild.

Godwin1

Very well-known
channing.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.gif

rupscund

If this was just this season I could stomach it, but failing to make the Champions League AGAIN is going to have repercussions not just next season but for a good while after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom