• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Mail in the final month of the season only to serve up this ****. Only we would fck up CL qualification like this. With the position we were in the league, it was harder not to qualify than to actually qualify. Pathetic.

I haven’t been this down about Arsenal ever.. Normally I go into the new season with optimism, but I see no positives with Arsenal currently..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
yeah...he let in 4 goals, and played a 5'4 dm and a left back who cant play football.
He is our star player! Look at hazard he destroying us what have Özil done? Let's stop defend him please it's not his fault only but many players too they part of problems

Mohamed7

Not gonna lie.... I think Auba and Laca have been the weak links in this match, don’t get involved in the way Pedro, Giroud and Hazard
You cannot be serious?

The game turned on its head when Giroud scored. He got a great service unlike our strikers. Hazard was invisible the whole of first half and only came to live after they scored because we pushed too soon forward.

Wouterus

Everything about this game is horrendous. The athmosphere, the stadium, the performance, uefa, and most of all having to go through this underwhelming thursday night campaign, seeing it all being thrown away at the end. It was all for nothing and we'll be experiencing this for another season.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Another big chance missed by Aubameyang even if it was offside. Same for Lacazette :lol:

blaze_of_glory

He is our star player! Look at hazard he destroying us what have Özil done? Let's stop defend him please it's not his fault only but many players too they part of problems
He's playing the way he's told to. This is the system our team plays now, just get the ball wide and blindly cross.

No point in Özil being here tbh, but he's playing in the set up as instructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom