• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

KJSB97

I watched like 10 hours of Carrasco playing last night, guys easily a CL player and would definitely be our best player.

Don't know if we're actually interested anymore.

Guy is wavey. Ridiculous ball control for a relatively big guy, literally made numerous defenders in two of Europe's top five leagues look like mugs when he was on it.

Would easily become our best player, we have no one who can successfully take a man on and produce an end product. Iwobi can be neat taking on a man but then he absolutely cacks himself in the final third. Carrasco can actually finish and his weak foot ability is underrated imo so you could probably use him on either flank if needed.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Are you guys still convinced niles will make it as a central midfielder? I am not, apart from pace and stamina he doesn't seem to have many special qualities. Anticipation is dire and football brains seem to be quite lacking. He would make a decent mid level team midfielder but won't hack it in a Europa League team.

I'd actually sell him. We'd get a decent sum. He has qualities and I can see him carving out a solid Premier league career, just not a s a regular starter here.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
High risk signing, but he has the qualities we should be looking for in a winger: directness, ability to take on a man, pace. Did a job as LWB for Belgium too.

Do wonder about his on-pitch and off-pitch mentality. Not sure he'll bring along some grit that we're sorely lacking in the team. But I don't want to rekindle that discussion.

One thing I haven't read here yet: how is his passing game? From highlight videos he seems quite egoistic and seemingly has a tendency to continu the dribble for too long. Anyone who can enlighten me on that? @Rex Banner?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'd actually sell him. We'd get a decent sum. He has qualities and I can see him carving out a solid Premier league career, just not a s a regular starter here.
I'd give him one more season to impress in a 3-man midfield, but I'm not exactly sure anymore he'll own the spot. However, there are a lot of players ahead in the queue of players that should be sold.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Since we got somehwhat strongly linked to this guy, everything has gone quiet. Not just in terms of Carrasco but with all our transfer links.

Weird

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Did you start following only this season?

Wenger was effectively hounded out. AFTV, banners, empty Emirates...

Have probably followed Arsenal longer than you. Due to the sound of your immaturity.

You stated you got rid of Wenger. You. And your actions. Not Arsenal fan tv. Who are you on Arsenal fan tv. Because if your not on it why are you claiming it influenced Wenger if your nothing to do with it.

Banners and plans flew over before and Wenger wasn't sacked. Why did yours succeed.

Last edited:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
One thing I haven't read here yet: how is his passing game? From highlight videos he seems quite egoistic and seemingly has a tendency to continu the dribble for too long. Anyone who can enlighten me on that? @Rex Banner?

It's not the strongest feature of his game. The comparison that Football Whispers did to Pedro and Willian a couple of years ago when he was linked to a January move to Chelsea said this (from a statistical standpoint):

But in terms of passing, Carrasco falls down compared to Willian. He makes 0.9 key passes per game, compared to former Shakhtar Donetsk player’s three. He also makes an average of 35.8 compared to Willian’s 43.8 and his pass accuracy is 82 percent compared to the Brazilian’s 85 percent.

Carrasco’s passing numbers fare better when compared with Pedro’s, though. The Spaniard only makes 0.7 key passes per game and has an average pass rate of 35.3 per 90 minutes.

Rex hates him, by the way.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Have probably followed Arsenal longer than you. Due to the sound of your immaturity.

You stated you got rid of Wenger. You. And your actions. Not Arsenal fan tv. Who are you on Arsenal fan tv. Because if your not on it why are you claiming it influenced Wenger if your nothing to do with it.

Banners and plans flew over before and Wenger wasn't sacked. Why did yours succeed.
Lmao why are you referring to me? I'm talking as a fan base. The fans. Many fans. Now stop talking to me.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom