• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,266

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I dont really get how people are against signing a 1.90m well build mobile defender in his prime with 100+ PSG appearances & 40 Belgium caps.

If being a man mountain & playing in a far better defence wasn't enough the guy also has 12 goals & 20 assists for PSG in the 100 games!

Sure I seen him have bad games... If he didn't the price tag wouldn't be 25m.

You could say the same about Mustafi... we all know how that ended.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If Mustafi survives this window this club isn’t serious.

Just want 2021 to arrive so him, Özil and Mkhi can **** off and we can put their £600k to better use.

Over £30m a year for those three ffs, pass me the bottle.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again CIES result Depending on player performance this season if player preform well his value get higher if not it's go down it's very simple.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Lukaku (and Rashford) more expensive than Ronaldo, Neymar, Hazard :rofl::rofl:

the whole list is bogus, they need to rethink their model to be taken seriously.
They used the ‘stick a pin in a board, blindfold’ model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom