• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,277

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Imagine spending that money on a player who is basically Walcott with stepovers whom has Kanu and Benteke like fraudulent documents clamining he's 10 years younger than he actually is.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I mean, you don't have to be Zaha's biggest fan boy to realize that every defender in the league would **** their pants of the pure thought of having to cope with PEA, Laca and Zaha at the same time.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Breaking the bank on Zaha literally makes no sense as he will have no resale value. You break the bank on someone like Zaha if he is the final piece of the puzzle like VVD. We need a winger and if we do go big on one they need to have the potential to double in value.

Under, Malcom, Neres, Everton, Saint-Maximin, Thuram...

Personally I'd go with Thuram. I think he would give us a different dimension. Pace, power, direct dribbling, an out ball and an aerial threat. He also has the potential to triple in value.

Eduardo_da_Silva

Breaking the bank on Zaha literally makes no sense as he will have no resale value. You break the bank on someone like Zaha if he is the final piece of the puzzle like VVD. We need a winger and if we do go big on one they need to have the potential to double in value.

Under, Malcom, Neres, Everton, Saint-Maximin, Thuram...

Personally I'd go with Thuram. I think he would give us a different dimension. Pace, power, direct dribbling, an out ball and an aerial threat. He also has the potential to triple in value.
Watched him on the u21. Besides obvious mismatch to almost any fullback considering his height and strenght I dont see him being a special talent.

Jellon Lamb

Alright I've had it with this transfer forum, off to watch paint dry.

If you need some cheering up, Might I recommend watching the new Shane Meadows series, The Virtues. Alongside Chernobyl, it’s the best, brutal and depressing TV I’ve seen in awhile. Stephen Graham is brilliant as a lonely alcoholic who returns to his hometown to confront some major demons.

Still more uplifting than the state of Arsenal, right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom