• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It’s not the first time he has used Kajumba to put an “I want to leave” message out there either.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6941115/amp/TIME-Crystal-Palace-winger-Wilfried-Zaha-insists-playing-Champions-League.html

The likelihood is he’s been asked by Zaha/his agent to get the message out. I just can’t see us getting the money together.

The only only way this happens, is by luck really. No way we sell Auba/Laca.

If we can get rid of all deadwood, at some decent prices then yeah maybe.

Mustafi/Elneny/Chambers/Kos/Mhki/Kola/Özil/Iwobi

If all are sold for just 10M each, you'd get enough, plus a huge amount of wages off the books. But there is no way we find buyers in time to bring in Zaha.

I just can't see a viable way unless Raul has some dodgy deal or Palace seriously lower there demands.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The only only way this happens, is by luck really. No way we sell Auba/Laca.

If we can get rid of all deadwood, at some decent prices then yeah maybe.

Mustafi/Elneny/Chambers/Kos/Mhki/Kola/Özil/Iwobi

If all are sold for just 10M each, you'd get enough, plus a huge amount of wages off the books. But there is no way we find buyers in time to bring in Zaha.

I just can't see a viable way unless Raul has some dodgy deal or Palace seriously lower there demands.

Or we could include players in the deal, but even that is complicated because they’ll put a lower value on anyone we want to include.

Mraven

Zaha is getting to an age where he can’t waste more time in a club like Palace.

I can see this happening, but we are the only team seriously in for him so negotiations will drag out to late summer

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Some of the stuff being posted here :lol:.

Don't think this is happening at all, but if we can get him in a player + cash deal, it would be amazing.

Woy loves an English talent and we have some to sell (Chambo) and some to loan.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Honestly, though, this would be an amazing coup.

We'd be getting a proven EPL player, who's homegrown, has resale value if things go south and puts Iwobi and Mkhi on the bench.

Scenes.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Sounding more and more like a AC Milan/Inter type of club with all these suggestions of bringing the price down.

If it were possible I’d send both Chambers/Iwobi their way tbh.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Even Man City were trying to include Danilo in a swap deal to sign Cancelo from Juve, but go off.
The nature of the football transfer market is changing with players running their contracts down and inflated prices. Swapping players will probably become more common.

Reactions: A_G

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom