• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

100 million is just absurd, it's a complete lack of respect for all that Zaha's done for that ****ty club. £60 million should be the max, and even that's stretching it a bit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
100 million is just absurd, it's a complete lack of respect for all that Zaha's done for that ****ty club. £60 million should be the max, and even that's stretching it a bit.
Its just ridiculous we have to wait for Zaha to make it ugly because at this rate we just better move on and get Zyiech for half that fee

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I guess Raul Sanllehi can ask Stan Kroenke to release more of the clubs money but, as Yousif said, Kroenke probably doesnt know who Sanllehi is. I hope CP gets relegated btw.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Its just ridiculous we have to wait for Zaha to make it ugly because at this rate we just better move on and get Zyiech for half that fee
Zaha isn't going to make it ugly. We'll make another bid around the £50-60m mark, get rejected and then probably go for Malcom. Zaha will be a bit moody but will get over it and will try to get a move again next season like he does every season. I'd like to have him but at this point with their insane valuations i'm really not that fussed anymore.

Shahin Tadjalli

This was never gonna go the easy way.

Get the defensive signings wrapped up, add a CM and wait until Deadline Day for Zaha to stink up the place and make Palace sell ultimately. I'm still confident as ever, gonna be an Arsenal player by the end of the window.

Beast Incarnate

I've seen two players from our academy that you could possibly have described as 'elite'. That was Cesc and Cashley

Nelson is nowhere near that level. Yes, he has potential, but how many talented players have we had that just didn't cut the mustard? I remember a few years ago, Miyachi was apparently the Japanese Messi. I also remember David Bentley was supposed to be the next Bergkamp.

Our fans do tend to massively overhype our young players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kevah and SkySports are different in crystal Palace valuation Kevah say 100M SkySports in Article say 80m:lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom