• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
The thread has run its course, if it ever had one that is. These mega threads are repetitive and boring.

Mods. Is it possible to go the Redcafe route for the new season and have a section for player threads/performances only? Might help improving the debate in this section at least, and hopefully somehow become less agenda driven and predictable.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The thread has run its course, if it ever had one that is.

Mods. Is it possible to go the Redcafe route for the new season and have a section for player threads/performances only? Might help improving the debate in this section at least, and hopefully somehow become less agenda driven and predictable.
Yep, @blaze_of_glory actually suggested we do this after the transfer window closes and we know what the final squad is.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Old thread had run it's course. He's conquered, etc.
I miss these days tbh. Not that it was ever true, but hey, they were marginally better days than now. Most now want him gone, so I propose that no more negative comments on Özil are posted in this thread just to appease the wah wah mob. I'm all for it.

There's only one conqueror in these parts :drool:

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What would be the point in setting up a rating system? I'm all for change, but you'd just get skewed, agenda driven opinions, but in the form of numbers. Agendas and opinions that hurt your precious eyes are all over the forum. Deal with them, or leave. It's simple.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

If enough people vote it would actually give a pretty accurate rating I think.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If enough people vote it would actually give a pretty accurate rating I think.
You'd get three blocks of votes. One overrating, one underrating and the other objectively over/underrating. You might be right, actually... We'd get to a number in the end, and the ultras or the haters can celebrate at the end of the season, while the objective raters can just shuffle off back to their voluntary helpline jobs.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
28tcrut.png

This was quite interesting and in **** Law's interview with goal.com. Basically Özil took what we offered him a year and a half later. Is it because no one else was in for him?
Or because the offer was more than anyone else offered and he wanted to stay.

I guess one thing those **** Law quotes tells you is that his salary are not that as big of an issue as people want to believe and that the big contract wasn’t a consequence of a “purple patch” right before he signed or him taking advantage of the Sanchez situation.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We had to put up with it for years with Wenger.
It's always both ways though, isn't it? People seem to be trying to stamp out 'discussion' because it never went their way in the end. Then they trot off to other threads and tell the world how mistreated Mustafi and Xhaka are.

:lol:

say yes

forum master baiter
And is it possible to have an option to rate players after every game?
That would be awesome. You would have a few trolls on each side giving Özil 10 or 0 every game but reckon that would even out.

Would be far outweighed by the number of sensible posters on this forum.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That would be awesome. You would have a few trolls on each side giving Özil 10 or 0 every game but reckon that would even out.

Would be far outweighed by the number of sensible posters on this forum.
Those trolls would be balanced out by you giving him a 2 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom