• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You cheeky ****ing ****. Absolute **** you are. need a proper hiding. ****. You’ve come at my race and my country all in 1 post. Mad. Ignorant little man.
Oh chill your knickers. This does not disprove my point in any way. I was probably a bit ott with what i said but the fundementals are true and if you don't like it, i don't care.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Rich “if it’s white, it’s right” 1990.
**** off. I deplore bigotry of all kinds but when i see problems in areas of society i will speak my mind. The fact that a few words offend people is the real problem. Let's stop kids ruining their's and other lives and get more police back on the street instead and cut the phoney hurt bunny routines.

**** off. I deplore bigotry of all kinds but when i see problems in areas of society i will speak my mind. The fact that a few words offend people is the real problem. Let's stop kids ruining their's and other lives and get more police back on the street instead and cut the phoney hurt bunny routines.

I think in poor areas improving education will help more in the long term than get more police back on the street.

Iceman10

Established Member

Bordering on politics. Let's keep it out of A-M threads.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m just teasing, don’t think you’re a bigot, just clueless on the real issues.

Judasviking

Get so sick of this race topic, please stop.

I came to this forum to read and discuss football and arsenal, and i have seen few times this race debate already.

If youre interested to discuss that kinda topics, please find another forum for that.

Behave

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Get so sick of this race topic, please stop.

I came to this forum to read and discuss football and arsenal, and i have seen few times this race debate already.

If youre interested to discuss that kinda topics, please find another forum for that.

Behave

You should probably come back when the season starts.

Iceman10

Established Member
The thread was locked by the mod to allow people to simmer down. Why raise the heat back up again? Stick to football and the potential transfer.

Iceman10

Established Member
btw, that tweet by @SkyKaveh, IMO was possibly misinterpreted by quite a few earlier. When he said if we have allocated 25m for Tierney, that leaves 20m for Zaha, he was just being sarcastic. He was simply trying to make the point that our budget for this window is likely quite a bit more than 45m. It has to be because we're not going to recoup massive money from player sales, and we need to get back into the Champions League ASAP instead of falling further backwards. We could make a start on cleaning up the wage bill though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom