• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Guess there is really no rush for us or them if the loan intended.

Sp**s need the answer quick if Toby off & they want the kid this window.

macka66

So they ask for 30 million Euros want him back on loan, which we agree to do yet they still want more. The audacity when we gave them debuchy.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Something lost in translation? I'm reading it like the player is leaving the club.

Also think he's using Sp**s to toy with us, ambition to be more like the guy running the show North East of him

Yep the president just said saliba is leaving to a PL club. But he doesn't imply he will leave this summer.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
D_g7qblXkAAwvKD.jpg:large

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
If the talk about them now wanting to delay things to incite further bidding wars is true we need to tell these bums to take a hike. There is only so much that should be tolerated and we've already crossed past that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom