• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,376

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Then you have to ask why he’ll come here if Champions League football is available.

Don’t think he wants to play EL when time is limited for, has 2/3 good years in him.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Then you have to ask why he’ll come here if Champions League football is available.

Don’t think he wants to play EL when time is limited for, has 2/3 good years in him.

Good point. I have no answer for this that is better than I want him to sign.

Shahin Tadjalli

Not gonna single out posters on here but some of them must be around 8 years old surely, nobody is that bad at economics.

Bale coming :lol:
People thinking we're getting 2 new wingers + a new AM:rofl::rofl:

I can't even get myself to give them the abuse they sometimes deserve, its like they're doing this to themselves really.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not gonna single out posters on here but some of them must be around 8 years old surely, nobody is that bad at economics.

I can't even get myself to give them the abuse they sometimes deserve, its like they're doing this to themselves really.
Our business is already out there.

Saliba, Ceballos, Tierney and a winger not named Zaha.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I just really want those 3 confirmed and comfortably sit back and see what we do to get a winger. I do feel like Soares is a backup plan. But is he a backup plan for Zaha or is anyone else ahead of him?

Judasviking

Happy to have a economic adult daddy like you here

Alkane

The Adam Smith of the AM forums, madness.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
He guarantees Champions League football and is an out and out match winner. Worth the 30m he'd cost for the season.

giphy.gif

Shahin Tadjalli

Happy to have a economic adult daddy like you here

I never said I was good at economics either :lol:
How come I get abuse for pointing out that some people are posting stuff in player threads that aren't even realistic enough for 'The Wishlist' ?

You gotta read yourself through so much bollocks on here, Im just trying to be a bitter **** like a normal Arsenal fan and they're living in a fairy world, drives me mad !!!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Could see Bale coming here, loves London, supported Arsenal as a kid and of course always wanted to play under Unai!

50M bid should be enough!

Come on Arsenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom