• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,389

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
If AMN is one of the starters for Newcastle game, then I will definitely stop watching Arsenal this season. He is so bad in that position, yet we didn't give a chance to some younger players from academy. I am sure, Nelson can do a better job there

Gunner-Union

If AMN is one of the starters for Newcastle game, then I will definitely stop watching Arsenal this season. He is so bad in that position, yet we didn't give a chance to some younger players from academy. I am sure, Nelson can do a better job there

You would think we have a left back and right back in the academy who specializes in that role who could step up. Same for cb medley is he any good def a big lad

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I remember someone making that threat after Stoke away '17. Lasted a full day.
But then again, i said i would take a break from all things football this summer and that was a lie.

giphy.gif

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy

Who is the other option?

AMN is definitely not the biggest worry in terms of starters vs Newcastle. Jenko, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Monreal, Mhki are all higher concerns who are likely to start that game.

An out of position Nelson would get bullied at RB against Newcastle tbh. But for some weird reason some forum members thing the sun shines out of Nelsons arse and he could fill in at CB if given the chance.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Who is the other option?

AMN is definitely not the biggest worry in terms of starters vs Newcastle. Jenko, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Monreal, Mhki are all higher concerns who are likely to start that game.

An out of position Nelson would get bullied at RB against Newcastle tbh. But for some weird reason some forum members thing the sun shines out of Nelsons arse and he could fill in at CB if given the chance.

I would rather play Mustafai or Chambers there. They won't be helpful in attack, but I am sure both can be much much better than AMN in defense. Nelson might be worse than AMN in RB, but if we play with back 3, he can be a better wing back than AMN. Anyone for me should be ahead of him (of course apart from Lord Jenkinson)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sam Dean and John Cross both running the same stories again tonight saying we’re looking at alternatives to Tierney and Zaha is unlikely. All we need is Kajumba to write the same and we have the full set. Mokbel and Wilson have moved on and across has found himself to other stooges.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sam Dean and John Cross both running the same stories again tonight saying we’re looking at alternatives to Tierney and Zaha is unlikely. All we need is Kajumba to write the same and we have the full set. Mokbel and Wilson have moved on and across has found himself to other stooges.
Yes just like yesterday when they said we are confident to Tierney deal done both seem copying Kevah. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
These c**ts insisting that we not interested in Soares despite the most reliable media in brazil saying we interested. :lol:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So we are to believe Emery has made up with Özil. We apparantly are after Zaha with Everton as a back up, Tierney is in the pipeline with Saliba done. Ceballos loan is almost wrapped up and we have a centre back signing coming out of nowhere while also selling Kos, Chambers and Elneny. All of this is happening st the same time and being conducted by the same team that spent a whole window chasing Denis Suarez.

If they pulled this off, I don't think we could say a bad word about the transfer strategy and ability to get the deals done next summer.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So we are to believe Emery has made up with Özil. We apparantly are after Zaha with Everton as a back up, Tierney is in the pipeline with Saliba done. Ceballos loan is almost wrapped up and we have a centre back signing coming out of nowhere while also selling Kos, Chambers and Elneny. All of this is happening st the same time and being conducted by the same team that spent a whole window chasing Denis Suarez.

If they pulled this off, I don't think we could say a bad word about the transfer strategy and ability to get the deals done next summer.

16 days to get that done? We're only a quarter of the way to that goal.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Clubs are trying to get value in the market, putting pressure on the selling clubs. How many players have the top 6 clubs bought so far this window.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That Ceballos and Saliba deals are done and likely to announced in few days that's leave us with Tierney Zaha and maybe CB with 17 days to go we need to hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom