• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nom de Plume

Quote from a Celtic FC forum

"Arsenal have what 16 days to get all their business done now. Getting tight. Arsenal are the club in last 10 years who spend big in last day and over the odds.. i think we are happy to go there knowing we are not pushing the boy out and the boy hasnt spat the dummy."

Resonate much ????

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Quote from a Celtic FC forum

"Arsenal have what 16 days to get all their business done now. Getting tight. Arsenal are the club in last 10 years who spend big in last day and over the odds.. i think we are happy to go there knowing we are not pushing the boy out and the boy hasnt spat the dummy."

Resonate much ????
We won't pay over the odd for Tierney it's 25M and we already made that bid we'll just need to pay more money upfront

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If you look at the general reaction, i'd call it general excitement.

I'm not spreading negativity for no reason. We got hammered in the club's biggest game for years 2 months ago and we've done nothing about it.
If Ceballos and Saliba are essentially the only people we sign then yes its a terrible window and we'll be at rock bottom for sure.

But most of the positivity towards Ceballos is given we sign our other targets too, Emery + Ornstein have essentially told us there is more coming. We are living off that right now, time will tell.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You spread negativity before that game aswell. Depressing poster. But sure, this transfer window has been a mess and will not be saved by only Ceballos.
No, i didn't:lol: If you gonna take shots, at least speak some truth. I might have said Cech shouldn't have started but i thought we would win.

JarJarBinks

Wish we’d stop pissing around on this. He only seems good because of the **** options we have now, there must 100s of other choices to buy for less

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Arsenal are playing Celtic at their own game. Napoli were never interested, Celtic just tried to bump the price up.

This will get done in the last week I reckon. Now focus on Zaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom