• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's compare Pepe to Hazard (of course younger then), who had 38 games in Ligue 1 and 20+18=38 in his last season with Lille. Pepe had 38 games and 22+11=33. Season before Hazard 38 games 7+11=18 and Pepe 36 games 13+5=18. This is very similar otherwise than age.

When in EPL, Hazard had six 31-38 game seasons totalling avarage 19,2 points per season. Last one was 16+15 (amazing), which means 7 points more than any earlier season in EPL.

So in your view even Hazard was a flop, because his points total went down after the transfer to EPL? Totalling at most 23-24 points after the transfer, not taking into account the last season.

Never rated Hazard.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

no midday announcement then f**k off you lazy.
I’m hearing the delay is because Raul is forcing the media into doing lines as punishment in the Pepe video

s8ak532b4.jpeg

nick gould

I was hoping that this thread will be locked by now - a sign that the signing has been confirmed. I guess I will have to wait.

On the Pepe subject, I have watched many YouTube videos but I don't recall seeing pepe score a header. At 6 foot you would think he should be scoring many. I hope he starts scoring headers. Mane scored loads last season and ended up as the top goal scorer.

Multipass

On the contrary. I just watched a YouTube clip of all his Lille goals, and there was quite a few header goals (at least 5 maybe)
I was hoping that this thread will be locked by now - a sign that the signing has been confirmed. I guess I will have to wait.

On the Pepe subject, I have watched many YouTube videos but I don't recall seeing pepe score a header. At 6 foot you would think he should be scoring many. I hope he starts scoring headers. Mane scored loads last season and ended up as the top goal scorer.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Don't think we should consider Pepe as a big player. He has just had one good season and it could just as well have been a purple patch given the videos who show his awkward dribbling and technique which will be hugely tested in PL.
How’s his dribbling awkward? Please explain. Seen a few posters say this. His technique is quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom