• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,331

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Regarding how much money we have to spend exactly, one thing to note is it appeared pretty real that we tried to gazump Everton for Moise Kean.

Not a fan of pretending installment payments mean we have lots more money than we have, but I wouldn't be surprised to see 20-30m raised towards the deadline for most of the rest of Europe (02-Sep) with offloading of "deadwood", in addition to approx. 20m of incomings from Bennacer (clause), Ospina, and Bielik (installments).

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I would much rather be in our position going into the last week than United & Sp**s. We have locked up our major signing & youth for the future now just looking for a loan /stop gap CB & a LB when we already have two.

Opportunities will arise next week as clubs looking to sell or loan out talent... hopefully we take advantage. Interested to see if Sessegnon, Bakayoko or Lemina peak our interest.

TheEconomist

Established Member
I think Tierney will come in and I'm hoping we can shift any of elneny/mhiki/Jenkinson. Wouldn't be too upset if mhiki or Özil go either but part of me wonders if Pepe might just help them find a new spark. A reinvigorated Özil is a game changer.

I think our defence with Tierney is sufficient for top 4. We'll have to put up with mustafi for another year but it's been a very good transfer window and we've secured our defender for the season after already

benjamin86

Established Member
I think Tierney will come in and I'm hoping we can shift any of elneny/mhiki/Jenkinson. Wouldn't be too upset if mhiki or Özil go either but part of me wonders if Pepe might just help them find a new spark. A reinvigorated Özil is a game changer.

I think our defence with Tierney is sufficient for top 4. We'll have to put up with mustafi for another year but it's been a very good transfer window and we've secured our defender for the season after already
I'm thinking most of our sales barring Jenkinson will be into Europe and there window doesnt close until 2nd of September, so we have good amount of time to deal with that outside of this week.
(Surprised Celtic don't seem interested in Jenkinson, he'd be really good there, i can only thing his wages are making it difficult)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom