• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Why are people talking like Newcastle is Bayern München? This is a game that we should win without any kind of doubt. Newcastle is a relegation candidate and we tend to win against them both home and away. I know that we miss some players but that doesnt matter.

Newcastle aint no bayern, but then again arsenal away is... welll. you know

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Would be nice to see a midfield of Willock and Douzi. Put Nelson and Pepe in the line up with Saka and Martinelli on the bench as well.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Leno
AMN-Sokratis-Luiz-Nacho
Willock-Douzi
Pepe-Mkhi-Nelson
Auba

Or

Leno
Sokratis-Luiz-Nacho
AMN-Willock-Douzi-Saka
Pepe-Auba-Nelson

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Even without Özil, Kolasinac, Tierney, Luiz, Pepe, Bellerin, Holding, and Lacazette, we should still beat Newcastle.

We now have decent squad depth.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I'm guessing that it'll be:

Auba
Nelson - Willock - Mkhi
Guendouzi - Xhaka
Monreal - Chambers - Sokratis - AMN
Leno​
If Xhaka starts 4-3-3 with Willock and Douzi either side maybe better. Not liking mkhi in there tbh.

Iceman10

Established Member
If Xhaka starts 4-3-3 with Willock and Douzi either side maybe better. Not liking mkhi in there tbh.

I don't think we have much choice vs. Mkhi on the right, esp. as this is an away match. We don't have first choice RB available and at least Mkhi does help out on the defensive end.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully Martinelli starts ahead of Mkhi. We know exactly what Mkhi is going to give us away from home and that is nothing.

I’m 100% sure Mkhitaryan is going to give away the ball countless times and go missing like he was doing last season in our away games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom