• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't be against 5atb today if it means that Kolasinac isn't a full-back. Luiz is the perfect man to play in the middle of a 3 man defence too.

Sometimes you just have to work with what you have and decide what's best for the team.

Leno
AMN Sokratis Luiz Chambers Kolasinac
Xhaka Torreira
Ceballos
Pepe Aubameyang
Incredibly harsh on Willock but Ceballos probably has that little bit more quality.
Absolutely not. Laca is a big game player. It would be criminal not to play him again! I want him to do one or two of his cocky celebrations when he gets his goal/s. A hatrick for him together with the cheeky celebrations would really irk their fans! Plus what a way stamp our authority over them and remind them of the reality that we will always be better than them and that London is ****ing red and always will be! COYG

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Believe me Chambers at DM does not improve the backline at all. This is absolutely not the game for that. One of the League Cup games maybe but this is absolutely not the game to try Chambers at DM. It'll be 2 of Xhaka, Torreira and Guendouzi, why try to over-complicate things?

If play Kola at LB, then wont we need some insurance. Emery seems game to try new things so I thought this maybe one of his options, or maybe pair Nelson with Kola on the left.

Otherwise, maybe play AMN at LB and Chambers at RB?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Just play your best team, Emery & everything else will fall into place.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'd rather he set us up "too defensive" than setting us up in a way which makes it easy for Sp**s to exploit.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Rumours that it’s 5 at the back with Chambers central, Xhaka Torreira Guendouzi and Laca Auba as the two strikers.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Rumours that it’s 5 at the back with Chambers central, Xhaka Torreira Guendouzi and Laca Auba as the two strikers.

Shocking team selection if that’s what it is. I’m counting on emery to **** the team selection up. It’s what he does.

razörist

Shocking team selection if that’s what it is. I’m counting on emery to **** the team selection up. It’s what he does.
I mean Kolasinac David Luiz Sokratis AMN back 4 would scare anyone but a back 5 will not be much better.

Tho seeing those names together... **** me.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
I mean Kolasinac David Luiz Sokratis AMN back 4 would scare anyone but a back 5 will not be much better.

It’s not just that bro, but there’s no continuity in midfield to advance the ball up the field. We need ceballos in there to bring it forward and we need width to attack Sp**s. I’d rather that responsibility to attack wide fell to Pepe/Auba rather than our fullbacks.

Emery never fills you with confidence. Boring, conservative. Playing a back three at home against one striker

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Last season we didn’t have Ceballos or Pepe against a similar if not better Tottenham team, and we did more than fine. I’m sure Emery knows what he’s doing.

razörist

It’s not just that bro, but there’s no continuity in midfield to advance the ball up the field. We need ceballos in there to bring it forward and we need width to attack Sp**s. I’d rather that responsibility to attack wide fell to Pepe/Auba rather than our fullbacks.

Emery never fills you with confidence. Boring, conservative. Playing a back three at home against one striker
It seems like he thinks 3 meh defenders make two ok defenders but all he does is put more people back there to make mistakes :(

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If thats the case I just don't understand why he hardly starts Pepe, Emery isn't very good at the selections.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
It seems like he thinks 3 meh defenders make two ok defenders but all he does is put more people back there to make mistakes :(

If you’ve been following La Liga as long as I have, it’s impossible to rate Emery. Dude is a high level fraud. It’s typical that bald **** Gazidis fell for this shyster’s elevator pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom