• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

An imbecile the likes of which only come along once a decade in this league.

I was never a proponent of signing him & never warmed to him despite wearing our beloved jersey.

He's reckless, error prone & woefully underqualified to play in this league, let alone captain one of its grandest clubs.

He is a calamity that can't be mitigated & if not dealt with by immediate benching will seriously derail our season.

Make no mistake, we'll score more than our fair share but he will prove crucial in us not reaching top 4 again.

It's no coincidence our recurring campaigns in the Europa League corresponded with his ill fated arrival.

Borussia Monchengladbach pulled the con of the century on us.

I want him out & forever disassociated with Arsenal.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He’s passing is his biggest strength, we all know this and proved it with that nice pass to Pepe forward the end of the game.

However, it’s not at the required level to be able to make up for his countless mistakes. We’d like probably be better off just Özil roaming around in front around of the defence instead of this guy that’s needs 3-4 touches before releasing.

The worst part is that we followed this guy for almost two years before singing him.

Last edited:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If we’re being honest how do you rank Xhaka, Arteta, Song, Coquelin, Elneny and Flamini? And not just in technical ability but in every aspect like intelligence, off the ball, etc? For me Xhaka is near the bottom and stats prove it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What’s funny is he’s now/soon going to go on a run where he strings together a run of 7/10 performances with an 8 or 9 chucked in there.

He’ll get firmly back in the lineup and then cost us some points again. The cycle continues. :lol:

Last edited:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Keep watching the replay and I just can’t understand what he was trying to do. Son was never shaping to shoot, Sokratis had the path to goal blocked, all it did was leave Eriksen open.

Reactions: Jae

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Keep watching the replay and I just can’t understand what he was trying to do. Son was never shaping to shoot, Sokratis had the path to goal blocked, all it did was leave Eriksen open.
His brain isn't fast enough to process things. He has like a 2-3 second decision making time threshold. Once he crosses that threshold, he commits to it without thinking. Whether it be passes or tackles. A recipe for disaster in this league.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
He blatantly wants to rip into him, you can tell he doesn't rate him at all, he's trying to be diplomatic. Hasn't got anything nice to say so I think he's staying quiet :lol:
Funny as f*ck :lol: Merse is a prat but he does crack me up :lol: Paul Merson after sniffing an ounce of coke and hanging out slags arses all night would still do a better job on the pitch than Xhaka.

Preacher

Always Crying

Xhaka 2014-16. I see different player here. I remember I was very excited when we signed him. Nowadays he is just shell of himself. Clear regression. He struggled to adapt to EPL at first and arrived at the worse time, when we had the worst Wenger years. Now his confidence is completely shot. I'm afraid that there is no way back for him. Enough time has passed to turn it around.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
What’s funny is he’s now/soon going to go on a run where he strings together a run of 7/10 performances with an 8 or 9 chucked in there.

He’ll get firmly back in the lineup and then cost us some points again. The cycle continues. :lol:
I can't remember many 8's let alone a 9.

The kind of mistakes he makes are warranted to an extend if you're Pogba levels. Pogba alternates 9's with 4's and 5's. He dominates games where he grants his team the win by his pure strenght or passing ability. Also he is surrounded by deadwood so he really carries the team at times. You keep starting him for that reason alone.

Xhaka possesses none of the qualities that give us the edge. His best qualities are that he keeps the game ticking and sometimes sprays a 30 yarder. Poor man's Henderson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom