• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I would bring back Wenger in a non coaching role, and have him work with an Arteta or Vieira.

Arteta and Vieira will never be Wenger, you are setting them up for failure if you want them to work with Wenger pulling strings behind them. We need to move forward and modernize our football, not backwards.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
This reaction from Emery would be acceptable if we played City.

We weren't in control apart from minute 45-60. If Emery truly believes we controlled the game he should walk right now.

Stoke City mentality.

GoonerBoy19

He started well but now he is going overboard with his tactics. He needs to understand this league better or will be eaten away. You don't get easy points in PL, Watford game was a reminder for him. Yesterday he got the weakest United team in few decades with a rookie manager and still dropped points.

Jovi

The Swedish commentators talked briefly to Ljungberg off camera after the game. (He used to be a pundit with them at times before he was appointed by Arsenal. Was always interesting to listen to.) They said the club doesn't allow him to talk but he was mad they only got 1 point. He feels they should have done better vs this United team.

Difference.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
For ten minutes after the goal we ran at them and looked by far the better side. Then we reverted back to Emery's boring crappy tactics and we were lucky to draw. Want this man out. Isn't using the limited resources he has at all.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

The only positive I see is he’s now telling lies about the game we all saw, the performance we see in front of our own eyes. He’s sugarcoating it and sooner or later that always catches up with a manager.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
For ten minutes after the goal we ran at them and looked by far the better side. Then we reverted back to Emery's boring crappy tactics and we were lucky to draw. Want this man out. Isn't using the limited resources he has at all.
That was probably some random player decision. I would like us to play like we did in the cup, youth players putting the pressure with insane workrate and winning the ball quickly.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
The only positive I see is he’s now telling lies about the game we all saw, the performance we see in front of our own eyes. He’s sugarcoating it and sooner or later that always catches up with a manager.
He wants more control with the ball and doesn't start either Ceballos or Özil ffs :lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
That was probably some random player decision.
Possibly, it certainly didn't feel like it came from the manager because we were moving the ball quickly, making runs and creating moments.. which you don't really get much of with Emeryball.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Possibly, it certainly didn't feel like it came from the manager because we were moving the ball quickly, making runs and creating moments.. which you don't really get much of with Emeryball.
And he gave them that stupid expression on his face so boys decided to go back to a parked buss formation :D

Ashybashy86

Everything about him just gets more unbearable with each passing game. From his facial expressions to the awful football. Just want it gone.

Edit: Going to try not to comment on him here or in any other thread until he's gone. It's clear there will be nothing new to discuss until then.

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Auba one of the nicest, most soft spoken guys in the club, has been making statements like this since the start of the season. Pretty clear Emery doesn't have the personality to sell his vision (whatever that may be) to the star players in a squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom