• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Standard Liege |Thursday 3rd October| KO 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Interesting that Niles starts on wings. and Özil not in manager and club plans really no need to waste our time discuss this.

I guess Emery sees Chambers as back up to Bellerin so has to see if AMN has a future with us by trying him elsewhere. He's got some decent crosses in before so it may work.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I guess Emery sees Chambers as back up to Bellerin so has to see if AMN has a future with us by trying him elsewhere. He's got some decent crosses in before so it may work.
He is preparing for big six games using 3 DMs and LB Tierney - LW Kola and RB Bellerín - RW AMN... with Auba as our secret weapon rescuing the game!

LG10

Great team, AMN finally gets to play midfield. Last time he played there he ran the show against pogba and matic

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Im gonna start learning Spanish just in case I ever bump into bumer y, at the moment I know puta, which will be helpfu;
Yo soy de Mexico así que cuando necesites te puedo dar clases de español. Conozco muchas groserías también.

This is your first homework

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The ***** made sure kola was our attacking outlet by making Özil man mark jorginho if I remember right, fans went to great lengths to get there n the coward did that

manmarking jorginho is the way to go though, ramsey did it brilliantly in the league game. unfortunately, he was injured. :/

Steps

6m a year to just pick players based on facial expressions smh
Unai-Emery-Arsenal-West-Ham-2018.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom