• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Seems like he's finally got some confidence in himself.

You just knew even without seeing that the second one's going in, great technique. Should've got one or two assists as well.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Lets not get over top here. This should have been routine win. 72 M should get us points against like Liverpool and City.

But make no mistake bro! I'm very happy now! First day of snow here in Reykjavík and I went for celebration run around my block screaming Pepe until some little girl threw snow ball into my face.
Lucky you, I might never see snowfall in my life

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lets not get over top here. This should have been routine win. 72 M should get us points against like Liverpool and City.
I’m not going over the top. I actually said we need more from him. But he won the match for us today.

No amount of money on one player is getting us points against City and Liverpool. You know this too.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

EHrEcD8UcAATWXp

Pepe walking all the way into the weekend like this.

That’s for all the doubters.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need to start adding them in the league pepe. And everyone who doubted you will look silly

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We all know that he is the best left foot in the world.

We just need a good coach to get the best out of him.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
The fact his goals came from free kicks is actually making me more excited. Free kicks (unlike penalties) are really a bonus. You aren't really expected to score for them. He will still get his chances to score from open play. Now imagine he scores from those and adds a few free kicks in every stretch of games. He will score a lot more goals without needing to be more clinical or the team needing to create more chances. Obviously if we did that would be another bonus.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Even if today didn’t happen his first few months here have been a success.

No reason for him to take any pressure on himself.

Might turn out to be our best signing from France since Pires!

I would love that! Its about time. We have seen some horrendous players in between!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom