• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If RvP was here he would have told the players to ignore Emery and openly mock his decisions. The only thing they'd have in common would be their dislike for Ramsey. Was a snake, but also the last proper captain and world class player we had.
RvP would’ve got rid of Emery in no time.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Emery struggling to win against cloggers

Relying on individual brilliance

Just hasn't worked out

You let him get top 4 then pay him off and sign someone more promising

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Emery struggling to win against cloggers

Relying on individual brilliance

Just hasn't worked out

You let him get top 4 then pay him off and sign someone more promising
Really hope this. Also hope players stick around. Worse case scenario is that players leave because bumeryball.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Watched the highlights, looked like they were more threatening than us and we were saved by Pepe :lol:

Not sure if anyone still defends him for real without trolling. I've said the same things as RvP: how can players take him seriously when they can't understand him? He's talking absolute bullshit because his English isn't good enough. And neither are his tactics.

Get rid.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Van Persie going in on him for the "calm calm" video, oh my days. :rofl:
Thing is, those players do that drill that Fergies colostomy bag is talking about, probably every ****ing day, and they will know exactly what he means because they’ve had about 400 training sessions with him now... They know. Horse faced rapist doesn’t, but the players do.

Weak, lazy criticism tbh, and when there’s so much else you could critique...

Tomb Bombadil

Watched the highlights, looked like they were more threatening than us and we were saved by Pepe :lol:

Not sure if anyone still defends him for real without trolling.
Are you serious? I also want Emery out but not because of the perfomances in the EL with the younger players and mixed up team. You cannot fault him for that. I think it's the best part about Emery that he gives younger players time and gives the other players a rest.

I judge him on the bad performances in the PL and that we declined in attack and in defense.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Are you serious? I also want Emery out but not because of the perfomances in the EL with the younger players and mixed up team. You cannot fault him for that. I think it's the best part about Emery that he gives younger players time and gives the other players a rest.

I judge him on the bad performances in the PL and that we declined in attack and in defense.

It is about the performance yesterday, because the performance was the same as any other day.

Manberg

Predator
I’ve been Emery out since the end of last season. I had set him the goal of taking the club to the CL in his first year and he failed spectacularly.
Besides, even if we do get top 4 this season, I’m fully convinced that he will take us absolutely nowhere. On top of that, the team is a talented one that is underperforming in my view. Aubameyang’s world class years are being wasted.

CJJ

Established Member
I blame Emery for not having a tactical identity at the moment. If he wishes to remain, he has to grow some balls and play the game HE believes in, regardless of whining fans ****ting their pants because we "play out the back".
This is what all the top managers do. Klopp didn't adjust his gegenpressing when taking over Liverpool - even though they shipped in tons of goals.
Instead he persisted and made the players understand his system, and so should Emery.

On the positive side, i thought that the subs Emery made was bold & brilliant yesterday. Double sub at halftime saved our ass, and then individual brilliance by Pepe at the end.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
On the positive side, i thought that the subs Emery made was bold & brilliant yesterday. Double sub at halftime saved our ass, and then individual brilliance by Pepe at the end.
Another way to look at it is to say that he completely stuffed up the starting line up and had to waste 2 subs at half time to correct it at which point we already looked completely out of the game against a truly dismal side. The pepe sub remains a good decision and I take nothing away from his performance.

CJJ

Established Member
Another way to look at it is to say that he completely stuffed up the starting line up and had to waste 2 subs at half time to correct it at which point we already looked completely out of the game against a truly dismal side. The pepe sub remains a good decision and I take nothing away from his performance.
Sorry but i don't agree that he stuffed it up. You need to rest players and a starting midfield of Willock+Torreira shouldn't be rolled over like that.
Besides, you can't blame a manager if players just **** up. The AMN goal is not Emery's fault for example.

Tactically Emery still has a lot to answer for in the grand scheme of things, but i don't agree the starting lineup was as bad as you make it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom