• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
You mean say what we don’t want to say? The following can make you ‘do’ stuff:
The law
The wife
A massive strong angry person
Somebody offering lots of money
A really fit bird

Aubrey Plaza could make me do things I don’t want to do.
Well you're certainly right about number 2 on that list. :D

TakeChillPill

Established Member
If Xhaka plays and we either lose or draw ( in the manner of last weekend), I can definitely can see the crowd chating Emery Out!

Also I can completely understand that Xhaka would want to put things right on the pitch, but he just doesn't have the ability to play anything beyond his medicore game. He's more likely to have **** up than score a worldy.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Strop on or not much prefer we go with a more mobile trio vs Moutinho / Neves / Dendonker & take it to them.

Its one of the rare cases with a slower less mobile midfield than ours.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Strop on or not much prefer we go with a more mobile trio vs Moutinho / Neves / Dendonker & take it to them.

Its one of the rare cases with a slower less mobile midfield than ours.

They exist!? :eek:

Makes me miss Vieira and Gilberto so much...not just better footballers than other midfields we faced, but better athletes too.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This type of mentality is so divisive and toxic

It's time to show a united front and if he plays I hope he gets nothing but encouragement from those in the ground

Think he needs to make an apology first, or else the fans will probably boo again.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
No booing is divisive and toxic posting crap on a internet forum not so much
I think the fanbase is fairly united on what happened along with many professionals. Most of the blame lies with Xhaka and Emery ( for picking a player shouldn't be starting let alone captain). I think you're the odd one out here. There were ironic cheers then the subsitution was made.. reason why he got booed was because he walked off the pitch at a turtles pace ( guaranteed had he jogged off there would've been plenty of claps)... then as the boos happened he started goading the fans to boo more lol....of course the boos will get louder. \

What a mature example of a leader lol

Pepes blue pill

I think the fanbase is fairly united on what happened along with many professionals. Most of the blame lies with Xhaka and Emery ( for picking a player shouldn't be starting let alone captain). I think you're the odd one out here. There were ironic cheers then the subsitution was made.. reason why he got booed was because he walked off the pitch at a turtles pace ( guaranteed had he jogged off there would've been plenty of claps)... then as the boos happened he started goading the fans to boo more lol....of course the boos will get louder. \

What a mature example of a leader lol

You act like I rate xhaka or think he should be captain, just think a large section of our fans are pathetic, highlighted by giving someone stick and then crying when they react, bunch of DT'S lol

Last edited:
It`s not right for Xhaka to husch the crowd! He is a captain and professional player then you have to be able to take some **** for the team and for your own...

Should every normal worker that has a tough job act like this they would get fired...

But in the first place it should be Emery that takes the ****, he was the one who play Xhaka every game even when he isnt god enough, he is the one who made a already very questioned player to captain...
You need to act better then that as a coach...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom