• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
My logic is that fans who actually go and support their team on a weekly basis have a more valid opinion than some plastic fan from another country, who's probably never seen the team play live.

BS

Ive been a fan since I was 10yo, wasnt even a choice, and even if it had been, a choice is often stronger than somebody who just goes with the stream...

You are just lucky you CAN go and watch live, for us it costs an arm and a leg.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
My logic is that fans who actually go and support their team on a weekly basis have a more valid opinion than some plastic fan from another country, who's probably never seen the team play live.
Think that's quite narrow minded and ignorant, tbh. People shouldn't have to justify why or how they got to support a certain team. It's their choice. It's a bit like picking your wife. You can't help who you fall for. It's not like supporting this Arsenal team is doing them/us as individuals any favours.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This is quite a backwards way of looking at it - there are fans even on this forum who stay up to follow our games at 3am in the morning, showing a level of dedication that is not too dissimilar from locals who go to games. If they were locals, they'd be at the games. As someone who is relatively local and can actually go to games, why should we play gatekeeper and who are we to gatekeep fandom of the club and call them plastics? Don't think that's right at all.

gashigently

EIOuGelWkAACCrg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Some of the stuff he's had to put up with is ridiculous and I'm gonna come out and say it's not all down to people not rating him as a footballer.

Good statement anyways.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Think that is a fair statement.

Makes a point of only apologizing to actual fans, not those that hurl such disgusting and vitriolic abuse at other people - wishing death and disease on family members over a ****ing sport.

Seems a happy middle ground, Xhaka stands up for himself against those **** while genuinely apologizing and giving an explanation to supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom