• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
50% respect for the opponents, 70% disrespect for the opponents. I dont know.
I reckon he's anticipating 18 minutes of extra time - unless he intends we show disrespect for the opponents throughout half time

which given the rougher element of our home fans, is probably doable

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
The fact that he tried to speak English from the off was highly respectable but here we stand 2 seasons in, and it appears as if he needs a translator more than ever.
that's because he's trying to say complex things now - and perhaps he should have spent longer trying to improve his accent rather than his vocabulary

but I have sympathy for him if he is aware he is being mocked, as English is not an easy language to learn, and he has obviously put some effort into it - though he may have given up the lessons now as his days in the UK could well be numbered

Morning_woody

This is the thing, you say Freddie, but there is no guarantee that he won’t drown in the job just like Emery.

For me, now you try to get a BIG BIG manager, or you stay with Emery till the summer.

But it isn't about that. It's about putting out the fire asap. I'm not argumenting for Freddie to be our permanent solution, but rather someone who can step in until we sign a manager. Hell, it doesn't have to be Freddie, appoint Mustafi for all I care. Just get rid of Emery before the **** escalates. That's all that matters now.

Steps

Such a pathetic pre-match conference. He spit out just enough key words and coach-speak to get by. Same ****, different game. This team needs a leader. ****'s sake, call Big Sam at this point, at least he has personality.

Malky

Established Member
Doing more damage than good keeping him at this stage - losing the dressing room, no respect from his players, can't make big decisions like the captaincy, etc, plus the biggest issue being communication.
Not like we're getting good football to watch, or results are still going our way.
Dropped points against Wolves should be the end of Emery here.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Agents are smelling the blood in the water. It may be a good time to move their players if things are on a stalemate with the manager and the Club chooses to stand by him regardless of results.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Agents are smelling the blood in the water. It may be a good time to move their players if things are on a stalemate with the manager and the Club chooses to stand by him regardless of results.

I did say the agents would be knocking on the door anytime soon. Their players are looking like sh*t, being this bad does no one any favours.

Raul is supposedly this smooth operator who’s in with all the agents, I refuse to believe it’s long until he throws Emery under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom