• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
While I agree that he should be gone sooner rather than later, can't help but feel disappointed in the younger players here. Should show a bit more professionalism.

That's if there's any modicum of truth to this of course.

Especially when he is trusting them and playing them.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

While I agree that he should be gone sooner rather than later, can't help but feel disappointed in the younger players here. Should show a bit more professionalism.

That's if there's any modicum of truth to this of course.

I dunno about that man, obviously in an ideal situation they would, be 18-21 year old lads are always going to be like that.

Simple scenario, isn't it better to spend 6million to get rid now than wait until end of season when he will have cost us 45 (or whatever it is) by failing to get in Champions league, which let's face it, we have no chance of doing with him.in charge.

Morning_woody

Emery should have been long gone now.
The piss poor finish last season and the defeat by Chelsea in final as icing on the cake should have been his one ticket back to Spain.
Now we have the media taking stabs at us, a captain booed out, players lost respect for the manager and fans going after our players in the streets.
All that because of our leadership is clueless.
It's getting worse by the hour and these clueless fcuks still don't know how to handle the situation.
Sack Emery asap, appoint Freddy as caretaker till we find a new manager. Why wait till this **** escalates even more? WHYYY? Useless ****s ruining our club

GDeep™

League is very weak
Emery should have been long gone now.
The piss poor finish last season and the defeat by Chelsea in final as icing on the cake should have been his one ticket back to Spain.
Now we have the media taking stabs at us, a captain booed out, players lost respect for the manager and fans going after our players in the streets.
All that because of our leadership is clueless.
It's getting worse by the hour and these clueless fcuks still don't know how to handle the situation.
Sack Emery asap, appoint Freddy as caretaker till we find a new manager. Why wait till this **** escalates even more? WHYYY? Useless ****s ruining our club
This is the thing, you say Freddie, but there is no guarantee that he won’t drown in the job just like Emery.

For me, now you try to get a BIG BIG manager, or you stay with Emery till the summer.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He did the bare minimum if we are being honest and the players went to the board to complain about his sh it football
I don't disagree. Don't take what I said as defending Emery. It's more the level of Ligue 1 that allowed him to be successful.

Emery out. When he was originally hired, I expected these results. Just go back and watch the highlights of his PSG squad. It's pathetic to watch.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
To be fair got the Xhaka situation bang on.

on the abuse players have to deal with…
Everybody maybe will have some social media on their phone, on the internet, on the web, but really to use it is only to be intelligent. We can respect the people on social media but also we have to separate how much is real and [whether or not] every supporter is following that. For me, the good response is how the supporters respond in our stadium. We have a lot of supporters around the world and we respect them but the real response is in the stadium. In the stadium sometimes, it is normal when we are not winning that they respond with some criticism. It is normal. To the coach, to the players, but also a lot of players receive that criticism in the stadium and then when you recover and when you come back with a good performance, they forget that and also they applaud the players and the team. This is our objective, and our objective tomorrow is to win, connect with the people and the supporters to respond to us and help us in the 90 minutes. This is our target tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom