• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hard to see the club who gambled this season doing nothing. The managers job being safe is one the last things said before they are sacked. A poor result against Wolves and itll be job safe but pressure to deliver against Leicester. A poor result there and Emery cannot last.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Been my belief since pre season. Better team, and I thought manager than Chelsea and Utd.

Still think we’ll be around 4th but I’m doubting that now, I wasn’t expecting Emery to struggle like this.
Okay fair enough, most of us have held that belief. I was thinking recently as in the last week.
He'll have to turn things arounda bit. I know our results havnt been appauling but we need better performances to keep them up.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hard to see the club who gambled this season doing nothing. The managers job being safe is one the last things said before they are sacked. A poor result against Wolves and itll be job safe but pressure to deliver against Leicester. A poor result there and Emery cannot last.
Also depends what is considered a poor result against those clubs as they are much stronger than they have been before?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Also depends what is considered a poor result against those clubs as they are much stronger than they have been before?
At this stage we are 4 points from the top 4. Weve a plus one goal difference. We average 1.5 goals per game and ship 1.4 goals per game domestically. We were the best of the rest for a while and now we are mid pack with United building momentum. Sp**s are 4 points behind us after their disaster start - both of these teams it must be pointed out picked up points against us even though they were muck for a while.

We have dropped 14 points already. We cannot afford to drop more. A poor result is anything but 3 points.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
At this stage we are 4 points from the top 4. Weve a plus one goal difference. We average 1.5 goals per game and ship 1.4 goals per game domestically. We were the best of the rest for a while and now we are mid pack with United building momentum. Sp**s are 4 points behind us after their disaster start - both of these teams it must be pointed out picked up points against us even though they were muck for a while.

We have dropped 14 points already. We cannot afford to drop more. A poor result is anything but 3 points.
While I agree with you our board may not..

boyinneedofhumor

Messy situation - lack of respect, communication issues etc.

Social media is relentlessly abusing and mocking Emery, the players are dialled into that, hard not to be.
If so, I'm glad e.g. Martinelli has a language barrier atm. And that he's had multiple trials prior to our Club.
Or Chambers, out on loan previously, and working on staking his place.

If the younger players are over engrossed in social media as well, they might want to look back at their predecessors, some of whom also provided glimpses of talent before them, but aren't here now due to various reasons...
A footballer's life passes by quickly, but pain from injuries or bad financial management etc follow some of them into their latter years.

Hopefully our players can demonstrate that what they know aren't just some flashy cars, models, or mockery at such a young age...
(If not, maybe get Per, Ljungberg etc to devise ways and means to dock their pay, 1st teamers included)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The article is a confirmation of this:

Remember when Dean said that Pat Rice reprimanded Jenkinson, Frimpong and Wilshere for nicknaming Gervinho as "retardinho"? Or when he said that after the 6-0 loss at Chelsea, Wenger was crying in the dressing room while asking the players to finish the season strongly as he would be leaving then?

Wouldn't trust anything he says about matters concerning the dressing room.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Remember when Dean said that Pat Rice reprimanded Jenkinson, Frimpong and Wilshere for nicknaming Gervinho as "retardinho"? Or when he said that after the 6-0 loss at Chelsea, Wenger was crying in the dressing room while asking the players to finish the season strongly as he would be leaving then?

So both him and Miguel Delaney is lying in this case?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Same things were reported out of the PSG camp before Emery’s firing... Although Neymar has a history of being ****.

Reactions: A_G

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
If this thread is true then it's insane to keep him on. Bet Ljungberg joins in

While I agree that he should be gone sooner rather than later, can't help but feel disappointed in the younger players here. Should show a bit more professionalism.

That's if there's any modicum of truth to this of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom