• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Holding bellerin been back for almost 2 months they not looked great but its time for them to start

Iceman10

Established Member
I don't see Özil playing anywhere except for in the middle, i.e. CAM. Is it a diamond with Chambers at the base as CDM?

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Emery puts too much faith in this Auba & Laca link up. I’m actually surprised he’s starting him ahead of Martinelli.

Lacazette's away goal scoring form is horrific. One away goal in the last 12 months - against Huddersfield.

Plutarch

If this is actually a back four with Chambers playing in front of them as a defensive midfielder, I think that's a reasonable idea. We need someone else there or we'll get overrun. Chambers played well there for Fulham.

Iceman10

Established Member
I really hope Emery does turn it around. It’s the best thing for the club. Let’s start it today with a win against Leicester!

iirc, if we lose this one we will be 9 points behind Leicester. As predicted the week before, this one was defining for Emery, and if he loses this match there is good likelihood of being sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom