• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Hope Brendan Rodgers puts this clown out of his misery, Never quite hated someone as much as I hate Emery...

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Chambers is in midfield Torreira will want to leave even more. It's actually ridiculous. If you go with a diamond. Torreira at the base, Guendouzi right, willock left.

He ever thinks everything. He is going there takking about 'we are arsenal' yet his entire game plan is centred around Leicester and their transition.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Yeah, a bit expected after the formation on Wednesday.

Nice, that Sokratis has been dropped. Holding needs a massive improvement today.

Emery can't defend with 4 at the back, now he is trying his 5 at the back again. He knows, that Leicester will completely dominate us.

Toast

Established Member

This **** formation again.

Xhaka was the only one trusted as DM

Three at the back again?

tenor.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

3 at the back probably suites us in this one tbh. Luiz gets to play in his best role. Özil stills gets to play number 10, Auba and Laca up front. Play on the counter, etc.

Wengysaurus

Miss the days where I use to at least look forward to some decent football. Gonna be a very tough game, we will do well to get anything from it with the form under this Manager

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
The right players I would say but the wrong formation

HBL

Established Member
No Pepe against a side that has attacking midfielders and full backs that push on. I see he has become the new scapegoat, ironic because Emery might've gone already if Pepe didn't score those two free kicks, who am I kidding, of course he wouldn't be. Dropping Sokratis after he was the best of the cb's midweek is strange, I'm not even a big Sokratis fan but Holding has been f$cking dreadful against Liverpool and in Portugal. Fed up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
3 at the back probably suites us in this one tbh. Luiz gets to play in his best role. Özil stills gets to play number 10, Auba and Laca up front. Play on the counter, etc.
Could work today but again there no stability with formation and tactics too many changes won't help team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom