• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
We need Özil on, Auba with the pass on Martinelli and he does... whatever he did. Douzy looks worse every match. Luiz with 30+ years running with more intensity and with better positions that him.

push Willock back, bring Özil on for Xhaka, Nelson or pepe for Auba, Martinelli CF. Would like to see how thise works. Özil at 10 and a better allround striker like Martinelli could be interesting. Think also Özil could exploit that space in Frankfurt's disjointed midfield quite a lot.

Martinelli
Saka Özil pepe
Willock Guen​

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I would take Lautaro Martinez as him replacement in a front 2 attack with martinelli... that would be the best striker duo for next 10 years
Sure may as well ask for Messi whilst at it.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Comfortable first half, been a long time since we’ve controlled a game like this.. Can’t remember one threathening chance for Frankfurt..

Hopefully Nelson comes on early in the 2nd half

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is first I remember under we allowed just 1 shots i know frankfurt look awful but at least we staying professional

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Willock, Saka and Martinelli been our best players as I expected. Willock MOTM so far for me, despite a couple errant touches.

Get Nelson+Pepe on please for Xhaka and Auba. I dont think Xhakas been poor but I want the former two to get mins and confidence and Auba is the last guy I want injured right now.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ffs, this game will be been as the start of a new dawn for era Emery, won't it ?
It's basically just two teams in crisis with Frankfurt being a loot ****tier than us.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bit of a mess, but job done that half.

Might have ginger beer in the second half.

CJJ

Established Member
Its a little sad this Luiz as DM experiment ended with him injured. He looked a proper fit those first 10-15 minutes before he got that knock in his chest.
One thing i gotta say though.. I like Martinelli's aggression but he looks the sort of player that'll pick up a second yellow from doing something rash. Hope its not the case.

TheEconomist

Established Member
This is pretty dull but at least we look to be in control. Hope Frankfurt decide to give it a go so we can have an interesting match

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Guendouzi really makes the midfield lose its shape, and unlike when Ramsey did it, Gonzo doesn’t contribute goals...very frustrating.

Willock has been very good, wish he would get a game in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom