• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I am truly baffled that Gallardo's name is not in the conversation. This guy may be the one of the best managers in the game today. The guy has a clear vision and philosophy, is a charismatic leader and exudes authority. The crew running the club truly seems not able to think out of their small box.
He's going to Barca most likely, Messi is a big fan of his I am hearing.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Interesting article by Amy. Apparently Arteta was the outstanding candidate last time and wowed the panel. He only lost out to Emery because the board felt he didn’t have the right support team / infrastructure behind him, and they wanted someone safer to handle the job post-Wenger.

Leads me to think there’s a good chance he’ll get it this time. Think we should go all out for him too. Last chance saloon for Arteta/us. He’ll be managing City next time we have a managerial vacancy.
That's all good unless Everton get him first.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I am truly baffled that Gallardo's name is not in the conversation. This guy may be the one of the best managers in the game today. The guy has a clear vision and philosophy, is a charismatic leader and exudes authority. The crew running the club truly seems not able to think out of their small box.

But, but... the most important thing, does he speak English??

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This is ****ing embarrassing. Most of those clowns, including some of the youngsters, are not good enough to play for Arsenal FC and should be sold. They are toxic. The state of Arsenal Football Club....Truly pathetic. :facepalm:

I totally agree with this. We need a complete overhaul.

Trash like AMN have such **** attitude, not a fan of the attitude of Lacazette, Xhaka, Mustafi etc too.

carlito'sway

Established Member
We are in the Europa league man just stop being such a Betamax. Constantly complaining about absolutely anything, always negative, its incredibly boring and Betamax.

Must be such a barrel of turbans at parties.

Heard that as well. Too bad we are not even trying. Gallardo is the future. The guy has won everything in South America and has done it with style and panache.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Paid over the odds for Pepe, signed Luiz who i was against and recouped most of the money by selling Iwobi.

He failed to replace Iwobi too and left us short with our wide options.

Plus he failed to address the issues in our midfield and defence.

Manberg

Predator
I'm going to whip up a name that's probably not been mentioned yet.

Anyone thought about Andre Villas Boas?

I know he had a disastrous job with Chelsea and Sp**s but he had a very attacking mindset that might suit our club. Also doing well with Marseille at the moment.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Players ran themselves into the ground for Emery until they couldn’t anymore, it’ll be same with Freddie.

If the coach is clueless, the players will not respond after a while.

Freddie was a part of my favourite time supporting the club, so I have a massive emotional connection with him...the players will be on thin ice, as I will never turn on Ljungberg.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I totally agree with this. We need a complete overhaul.

Trash like AMN have such **** attitude, not a fan of the attitude of Lacazette, Xhaka, Mustafi etc too.

I mentioned a few months ago that Laca is not an easy player to manage. At some point, he became toxic at Lyon and that is one of the reasons he is not called in the French NT. IMO, he should he sold next year to bring some funds, specially with the emergence of Martinelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom